News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Funny fibro Pics

Started by Robby, October 20, 2013, 09:32:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxgrove

Wow!!   :blink:  Double wow!!!  I've met beat boxers before but this...  :insane:  What a cool talent.  Glad he was able to find an audience!!
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Greg50

Thanks Robby K. for the chuckles. My favorite one was: My middle finger gets a boner everytime I see you! Thanks for sharing. Cheers! Greg :laughbounce2:
Greg

Robby

I know some people like this ---and I'm one of them  :rotfl:

This just proves that sometimes you need to stop and check your work before proceeding

If you see it, just post "Me", DO NOT GIVE IT AWAY, if you just can't see it pm me
This just proves you can't trust anything
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

I am just guessing here but I'll bet that last picture won't be quite as easy to get in focus as soon as that horse figures out what his hitchhiker is.  :yikes:

Foxgrove

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

Foxgrove

Robby

That's actually rather brilliant, I wouldn't even try it because I would assume it wouldn't work, but it could. However, a friend of my son's was out in the woods with his 4X4 one day, and managed to half-way rip the muffler off his truck. So he wrapped it up with several layers of duct tape, and it actually made it to the muffler shop. Don't get me wrong, it started burning off almost immediately but it did help hold it together until he got there.
/>----------

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

Sadly, the last picture looks like a thin me trying to open an already opened jar of pickles... I'm just turning it the wrong way.  :lmao:  Ach.. who am I kidding... I couldn't open a jar of pickles now to save my bacon!! 

So true.. so insane!!  LOVE the wheels!!!  :great:

Foxgrove

looneylane

I may not be able to ope a jar of pickles but I will bring out the chainsaw to get at the bacon.... :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane:

foxgrove

:lmao:  No kidding!!!! I mean.. we are talking about bacon after all!! :insane:

Foxgrove

DatonK

Ask mandy if i could have some wheel like his and she said NO Unless it had a second seat for her to seat on as there is no way she is going to run at the side of me.

the last one is so right.
Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

Robby

It's almost too late, but at least I did get it posted before midnight, which is surprising.  :emolaugh:

And then there's my new avatar.
/>----------

looneylane

I love that last one!!!!! :insane: :insane: :insane:

DatonK

Quote from: robby k on April 05, 2015, 05:59:21 PM
It's almost too late, but at least I did get it posted before midnight, which is surprising.  :emolaugh:

Now did you have to kill the easter bunny you will need to do the job next year Now.  But it is a good find  :clapping: :emolaugh:
Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk