News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Great cream that actually works

Started by Robby, December 19, 2013, 12:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

My folks had a ton of this stuff when I moved Mom out of her place.  Tried it and it really works for me.

So far so good with the Vaseline trial in the ear.  A very small bit on a q-tip otherwise I get too much and it starts packing in.  Never thought of using the Eucerin in the ear but it might work too.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

looneylane

It is pretty well my go to and has caused the least amount of bad reactions in my family of any cream. I still have a tub from 2006 that works great.

tojo

I know that I have had the something tickling/itching me ear thing back for a while now and I am wondering if one of the head meds they took me off of was responsible for it going away. Have had the tweezers out again till the point of blood looking for that invisible hair that is trying to finish driving me crazy.

I think I remember rwillie telling me to try the cortisone like stuff with the pain nummer in it. GOing to have to go and get some soon as my poor ear is starting to get in pretty bad shape.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

NMDave

The cure all for ears is a bit of castor oil on a Q-tip. When my ears start to act up I use twice a day for about a week and any problems disappear. Being a fairly light oil there is no build up. My GP has had me using Eucerin for my other dry skin problems. He told me to be sure and use the original moisturizing creme in the jar. It has worked well and now Walmart has their own version at a much lower price.

foxgrove

Actually, that eucerin cream is amazing!!  Thank you so much looney and Ron.  :budy:  The itch is really under control.  

Still working on something to stop my head from itching.. Bob's idea of using Aspirin in water sprayed on hasn't seemed to do the trick but it sure was a good idea.  Apparently works wonders for dandruff.  This seems more like skin overgrowth.  Consider me puzzled but I'll take my victories one at a time and be happy as a pig in poo!!  :biggrin:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

I got the eucarin when I was at Depot....that didn't work out...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk