News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Lots of fun!

Started by looneylane, April 17, 2014, 11:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

looneylane

Yeah I am doing better. Last night though had to spend several hours securing our rescue truck someone broke in and stole several thousand dollars in tools from it. It is ready to roll again but minus some things that come in handy

DEL

I have trouble regarding those who would do that as human. You guys already risk everything
for your community only to lose expensive equipment to thieves...Satan sue knows how to direct his minions.
"Today, you will be with me in paradise."

I have to be me; no one else wants the job!

Praise God and Pass the Ammo!

If only my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle!

looneylane

Yeah the fact we have had to raise all the funds for the equipment ourselves means right now it is full of our personal tools until we can raise more funds. We only get replacement cost from the government for wear and tear not for theft the initial purchase is all on us. Most people dont realize we are all volunteers who not only rescue folks we use our own money and time to get the equipment t do it,

DatonK

It is so sad that this has happened.  It would of been pay back if they rolled there van/ truck and needed you guys to get them out and couldn't due to there light fingers.

:smiley praying: the cash comes in soon to get the new stuff.
Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

looneylane

We all kind of joked about how some extra injuries could occur.... :insane:

foxgrove

Seriously!!!  Wow.. these jerks have a serious case of the stupids!!  Take away the firefighter's ability to save lives.. yeah.. wow was that ever a great stunt.  ...and when it's YOUR house that's burning down, whatcha gonna do then??  Hope they drop a bloody halligan on their toes!!  Serve 'em right.

Hope your wandering tools come home to roost soon.  Don't give up bro.. stupid has a way of coming around to bite the hand that wields it!!  :budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Seems they hit a number of construction sites as well. Hopefully they didn't use our tools to do it that would make me feel worse for some reason.. : :( :

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk