News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Raynaud's Association

Started by Robby, November 30, 2014, 07:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

I admit I only glanced over this page, I didn't see anything that goes against what I've always been told, but I could have missed it.

http://www.raynauds.org/
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

countryboy

What you see is what you get.  That's my take on the article.
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

foxgrove

I checked rarediseases.org, and they confirm that that site is the nationally recognized charitable organization for Raynaud's in the USA...

Raynaud's Association, Inc.
Address

11 Topstone Road
Redding, CT 06896
USA
Phone

800-280-8055
Fax

914-946-4685
800 Number

800-280-8055
TDD

--
Email Address

info@raynauds.org
Website

http://www.raynauds.org

The Raynaud's Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to sharing information and help in coping with daily activities among individuals who are affected by Raynaud's disease and phenomenon. Raynaud's is a common vascular disorder characterized by episodes of constriction of very small blood vessels in the fingers, toes or other extremity. Symptoms may include numbness, tingling, and cold sensations in the fingers. The purpose of the association is to share information and to provide support in dealing with everyday activities, such as holding a cold glass of soda or shopping in the refrigerated section of a supermarket. Founded in 1992, the association also works to increase public awareness of Raynaud's disease and is active in patient recruitment for ongoing clinical trials and eventually funding for research. Consisting of over 1,500 members, the organization produces educational materials including the newsletter "Cold Cuts" and a brochure about the disease. In addition, the association coordinates a national networking program and holds informal support group meetings in the New York metropolitan area.

https://www.rarediseases.org/rare-disease-information/organizations/byID/1731/viewDetail
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

fox, I can always count on you to go the extra mile, Thank You.  :clapping:
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Catie

Dan got diagnosed with Raynaud's phenomenon last summer. He mostly suffers in his hands, but sometimes his feet too. I'll have to check this organization out!
"Some people are in your life for different reasons. Some to learn lessons from, others to help you along your way. I'm there to make you realize how strong you really are."
-Fibro Warriors

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk