News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Colorful Spiders Close-Up

Started by ronr, December 19, 2014, 10:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

looneylane

LOL My wife would have a fit looking at those and would want me to destroy the computer

Robby

/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Love the first one... shave that mohawk from his head and he's be all ready for his Telly Savalas, "Who loves you like cool shades baby?"  Of course, the mohawk is a nice modern touch.  :lmao:  I always found it a bit disconcerting that their fangs are bigger than their head!!  Yup... love little spiders in their natural habitat... from a respectful distance.  They get into my space and we've got a problem!!  (insert rolled up newspaper here!!)

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

Fox, people laugh at me, I show no fear of anything, EXCEPT spiders. I have done a flat-footed jump into a 3.5ft (1m) high counter top, because of a rather large (otherwise harmless) garden spider. Not to mention the one factory I worked at where we got boxes in from Mexico, and about 10% had tarantula's inside who's body was bigger then the bottom of my shoe. What you have to understand though is as a child I always played in places I shouldn't have been in, and I had 13 major spider bites, a even mixture of Black Widow, and Brown Recluse spiders. I was bit so many times that I actually built up an immunity to them. I looked down one day to see a black widow crawling across my hand, of course I freaked and threw my hands up, the spider went flying. About an hour later I had a small to medium size swollen red bump, within another two hours it was gone. That was after having a doctor tell me several times that if the meds he was giving me didn't bring it under control within a few hours he would have to operate, the worst time he needed to slice me from my elbow to my wrist, to clean out all the bad stuff. So I have a legitimate reason to act like a girl when it comes to spiders. 
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

Get out your bug spray and swatters, here's some other creatures up close and macro sort of personal.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/photos/incredible-creatures-up-close/ss-BBh6iks
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

Foxgrove

foxgrove

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk