News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

just needed a ride

Started by denny, December 20, 2014, 04:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denny

This guy who bought my car offered a hand of friendship.he invited us to stake dinner,(whenever) we accepted.
My little bro ask me to do some shopping with him...or raather i ask him!.we have a lunch date monday
And my best friend whom i havnt seen for mounths,
We got a date for tuesday!

Maybe too much at once but at least im getting out there.
Its hard making new friends,you dont know squat about who these people are!
Ive also been used and abandoned by "friends"
He probably wont even call.i really dont have the energy for another friend.
My problem is,is the Holy Spirit is presenting me with an opportunity ?
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Tay

Just take it as it comes......

We met an older fellow when Tony was in hospital.  His son came in to visit (around our age), and we got talking.....that was 5 years ago, and both the son and his wife have become wonderful friends. 

We came into each others lives for a reason, and I know my friend ship with the wife has been so good for both of us especially in times of angst and need.  But we just bounce off each other and can be ourselves.

So if you end up going out for dinner with the guy who brought your car...enjoy.  If it doesn't happen, you've lost nothing.

Enjoy the time with your brother and friend.  When you've had enough I am sure they will understand.

We've all been used and abandoned by 'friends', but then at least you know who your friends are.

Remember, people come and go in our lives at different times for different reasons.......the Holy Spirit, is giving you an opportunity.....it's up to you whether you take it up.  Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

If you don't open your heart to new friends, you might just be missing out on a great friendship.

Enjoy your two lunch dates.

Cheers

Tay

foxgrove

Great advice Tay... she's right denny... take it as it comes.  God works in some pretty wild days but let your body help you know what is the right answer.  If someone is asking for a lot of your time and your body is screaming for rest, maybe right now isn't the right answer... maybe a flexible date would be much better and you can let it go at that.

Good friends want to be with you.  If they need to wait, good friends understand.  The rest... meh!!
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk