News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

sin or son?

Started by old boy, February 27, 2015, 09:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old boy

old man w-cane old man w-cane old-man/cane :giveup:

Hmmmmmm....

Mmmm.  This old boy though up something that I have to share with the fellow believers in the fact that the Lord and savior, Jesus Christ, was and is truly the appreciated "Son" of God! I'm not meaning to offend,  I'm jus a feeling a need to share this:

Before the acceptance and acknowledge of the above, one is living in a bit of a life in "Sin" Therefore that one is a per"sin"!(persin) Once that one accepts the factor in Jesus Christ is the'son' of God, This one being becomes a per'son' of God! (Person)!

Do you want to live and die and live, again for the family of God!? Being a Persin,living and dying and not living, again or having faith in Jesus Christ and the faith is the Trinity ,Christian fellowship with life eternal and with this faith becoming part of the real family and being a whol thing that is a whole Person who can become all you are ment to be!

Persin or Person! God gives mankind free choice of living in the din world of sin or living as a person of Jesus Christ and having ETERNAL life and help with getting through this part of the journey to the life of eternal happiness?
This is a true'No Brainer' ,as they say! Who wants to suffer more than one has to traveling through this email address by life and the dying then entering the next leg of the journey, fokes?

Sure it takes faith in believing in the immaculate conception of Jesus Christ the lord and savior, but what are insurance companies involved with? Faith that the person paying them doesn't die or crash or get injured so they have to pay out!  The person/Persin paying the insurance companies premium for the'in case' FAITH FAITHFUL souls hoping/having faith Faith that life works out okay with everything is in their favor!

A stretched out medifore, but useful to point out, for the evolutionary out there in fibro like land! Man ,humans are genetically engineered to have faith in our DNA! More than enough to know that how one uses the'faith" by adding a touch of/:or abundance of faith in the trinity and what it stands for, as with adding a touch of insurance or\of having an abundance of insurance! Life you have free will to make sure you are comfortable with plenty of insurance and faith! God bless you all out there in fibromylagia land with better health and a long time for your life present and future! Its been and is your email address by making the choice Persin or Person? A no-brainer! Faith pays off great dividends! Amen brothers and sisters!

looneylane

Robby

Makes perfect sense to me.  :clapping: :clapping:
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

foxgrove

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

old boy

old man w-cane old-man/cane

Yes, everyone is living in the faithful belief, that they are going to live to see another day! But life experience also shows us that the unexpected happens! Therefore, one can purchase insurance and insusure that the insured property can be replaced or repaired, One's purchase of life insurance, at least insures ones life style will not be lost!

Haexistence!th" that the unexpected surprises don't happen, but in the back of all matured minds on has to developed the inate knowledge that anything can happen and does, ergo, insurance companies are available! Availability for the pay-off to insure that the lifestyles won't get dramatically changed! The more money you spend on insurance policies, the more comfortable one lives, traveling through this life, having the piece of mind that no matter, out side of death, Aflax,Geco whoever has you covered! More money spent, invested in the insurance replacement!  Your confidentiality, secured by the most spent the more invested ,the more confident one can be! Confident, piece of mind, life is so much less the stressful when your fully insured and can comfortably afford the premiums!

Faith in God works the same! The more time we "invest" in reading Gods word! Holy Bible, paying out our premium's! The the more invested, the more confident one can be,Confidence,piece of MIMD,life is so much less stressful, when your fully knowledgeable about God! Paying premium's, is the time you invest, out of one's busy day, to just pick up the perfect book and read! :LOL:

The pay-off being the harmony,piece of mind, peaceful lifestyle, eternal existance without PAIN, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, ANXIETY, FATIGUE and No suffering, of any kind, peace and harmony with the spot are spirts in! It's a no brainer,too!  The more premiums you carry and pay the more you retain the comforts of this world, and to insure that you get the life style in the next world of eternal existence!  Pay, read more of the holy book, expound upon the comfortable knowing that the price of the eternal life you're paying the premiums!  Become as an insurance sales Representative for your fellowman, selling how ones life is in secure without paying policy premiums! Simply put,pick up that holy book and Read a!one ,or together and baste with the security and piece of mind knowing you paid for the price of the next existance without the negative impact of this email address by existance!

God has a place and plan for everyone of his children's lives in this email and the next email address!  Money for the comfortable life style of this world!    God's not short of silver,gold,Perl s,diamonds, euros in his life and we have the chance to the price of the premiums paid for in this email world!  Unfortunately, we have to let God make the rescission period of this email life, and the price of his lives premium for the next utopia is as simple as reading the book! Investment products and piece of mind that the price for premium for your email in heaven! Heavenly Father, it's another no-brainer, The time for your reading is when ever you're in pain,fatigued and cannot sleep! I find God has blessed me with fibromylagia and chronic fatigue,! I have been drawn some closer to the price of "Faith" and the necessity of "Faith"!

Being faithful and feeling better for feeling rotten, painful and tired and I am feeling Greatful ? Don't sound like I should be! I'm sure you are all,out there in fibro-smog, fibroland know that I am full of it!  Yes, you're somewhat limited to see, but having faith in the price of pay-off being able to dream of the price for me! Me and all others, waiting for the heavy heaven to come to the faithful! Amen !bother and sister in fibroland! God bless you with better health and a long happy life!   Reading the Bible, definitely takes the edge off and makes it easier to deal with this, this,this....... Devil's made disease!      Keep the faith and there's a light at the end of the tunnel!

denny

Tell me what the trinity stands for.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

old boy

Denny ,the trinity stands for mans poor attempt to explain Faith in the whole universe.  How can u word that this little ::Amen::dude is blessing the universe when he blesses himself.  He points to the head first #1 first God is the number one creater,  #2 the bible tells us jesus sits at the rigjht hand of the father. Bingo ,I POINT TO MY RIGHT SHOULDER,  symbolizing the father in son in me and the universe. #3 he points to his left shoulder the part remainindg og the hole.Father ,/son and holly spirit.

Denny, we are the father ,mind, son,symbolizm and holly spirit the gifts of talent god gives the unit ,if u will.  Blessing myself ,Denny, to me means I am thankful God gave me an mind , a imagination and a talent. In each is the cycle of life . this is a sad attempt to explain m y meaning, its the fouth time I have tried, its m  y laptop or wha ? but I had it much deeper and it erases itself and I have to start over four times. it was mucxh better, but Denny any other questuons ask a friend dor your child the older you get the more awau from the universe and closer to to return of the earth. The bible tells the truth, 2000years and mans the same. read eclesiactics , its written by king davids son, but tells it sooooo  good . man to write about man , God bless.  I appologoize  for all the mistakes , but fibro and chronic fatige makes things difficult.

Robby

Denny, I am Protestant, specifically Independent Baptist (Independent as in each church is ruled by itself and no "national" organization nothing to do with Theology or Doctrine). We do not believe that the human has anything to do with the Trinity (unless I misunderstood, old boy), the Trinity is specifically the three identities of God. I know with my mind like it is now I can not explain myself very well, so I am just going to copy/paste some information from some Baptist Doctrine (our understanding and beliefs), websites.

This would be the "legal" way of explaining it

God

There is one and only one living and true God. ...The eternal triune God reveals Himself to us as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, with distinct personal attributes, but without division of nature, essence, or being.

God the Father

God as Father reigns with providential care over His universe, His creatures, and the flow of the stream of human history according to the purposes of His grace. ...God is Father in truth to those who become children of God through faith in Jesus Christ.

God the Son

Christ is the eternal Son of God. In His incarnation as Jesus Christ, He was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. ...He honored the divine law by His personal obedience, and in His substitutionary death on the cross, He made provision for the redemption of men from sin.

God the Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, fully divine. ...He exalts Christ. He convicts men of sin, of righteousness and of judgment. ...He enlightens and empowers the believer and the church in worship, evangelism, and service.

A little more understandable

The word "Trinity" comes from the Latin noun "trinitas" meaning "three are one." The Trinity expresses the belief that God is one Being made up of three distinct Persons who exist in co-equal essence and co-eternal communion as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.The doctrine or concept of the Trinity is central to most Christian denominations.

God is one person who has taken on three different forms or personas in order to relate to us in different ways at different times.
The basic argument for the Trinity is actually very simple. It can be expressed as:
There is one God
There are three persons who are identified as God: The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Therefore there is one God comprised of three persons.
We see then that there is a unity in this threesome. And we use the word trinity(tri-unity) to express this relationship.

/>----------

old boy

Robby k , isn't that what I said? ::Amen:: coffeetime

Robby

Quote from: old boy on April 15, 2015, 06:19:48 AM

Robby k , isn't that what I said? ::Amen:: coffeetime

I think basically. But I was a little confused, the way "I" read it, man is included in the Trinity. I tried to point out that I may have misunderstood what you were saying. I am not familiar with what I am assuming is Catholicism, and wanted to give also give the protestant view in case they were different. Not to confuse, or say anyone is wrong, just give a different view.

If I failed to make it clear that I was confused, I apologize. I know I have trouble sometimes understanding what other people understand immediately, so I try to cover myself. No offense meant.
/>----------

old boy

Dang I thought that was my own personal view? Incidently, Catholic is defined as "universal" is that what u mean or the religious sect?   If you weren't always monitoring what I write and dumping most. Im trying to explain my "personal" feelings about my faith. I was raised Russian orthodox and never understood the priest because they spoke everything in Russian and now attending a "Baptist" church of denomination/ must be that Russian Chatholic priest words must have gotten to me some how! Honestly Ron, I have always taken it as my personal belief as to why the little guy in your selection ::Amen::blessed himself.

Ill have to further investigate. Chatholic teachings. They might be what im looking for! thanks.  ::Amen::

Robby

As I said, I "assumed" it was Catholic, (universal), as you were talking about crossing yourself. I am not familiar with anything outside the Baptist faith, but I don't know of another denomination that does cross themself. That may just be my ignorance, that's why I tried (I guess unsuccessfully) to make it clear I was guessing. It does sound like you hold on to your upbringing, talk to your pastor about the Trinity, maybe he can make it more understandable than I can, and you will have a little more information about what protestant's believe, then when you talk to a priest, and he clears up what they believe, you'll be better prepared to make your decision. Just because I have never took the time to learn about other faiths, does not mean I don't support them. I really believe each person needs to find their own path.

I do believe that what the Baptist teach about there only being ONE way to salvation, and any other path is not going to work in the end. But, because of obvious things with my life, I also believe that most faith's, need to stop blindly believing what their denomination has taught for 100's of years, and restudy the Bible based on what it actually says, not what they've always been told. I believe that when all these different denomination's were founded the founders put in their own personal prejudices, and not what the Bible actually says.

This isn't just what I want the Bible to say, but I have came to this point from doing research to try and reconcile my personal situation and who I really am, and my faith that told me I was an abomination to God. But how can I be an abomination, if God made me this way? What I found put everything I had been taught, into question as if this was this wrong, because those that interpreted it, put their own meanings to statements, instead of using the meaning that was in use at the time.

In just the last couple of years, I have seen Southern Baptist leaders condemn someone else for what they called "hearsay". Because in an hour sermon they heard a 5 word sentence and refused to listen to anything else, and even over the next couple of years they would not let anyone else try to explain that person's reasoning's. However, after being shamed into a one-on-one meeting where both sides were allowed to state their case, and they actually heard what the "new" thinking was, they made a public apology to that person. He still teaches what he has always taught, but has admitted that he needs to research the information. Then the next National Convention members of this "abomination" group were invited to come and have personal meetings with their members in an effort to close the gap between them. So apparently the Southern Baptist Convention find legitimacy to this argument also. But it is still way to controversial for them to adopt. It will take decades to reteach 2 million members, not to mention all the other Baptist Sections. 
/>----------

looneylane

Anglicans, Methodists, Lutherans and Oriental orthodox use the sign of the cross as well so it isn't just a Catholic thing.

old boy

::Amen::

Am I am using it and the little dude to represent myself as an intricate part of the universe. Cant have day without night, good without evil, hot with out cold and healthy without unhealthy, So abomination of pain and pain in the kester. somebody has to suffer so others can be healthy. I could be in worst shape. Of all the illnesses , I I am bless myself for having had to have anything , My is not terminal, unless I want it to be! FAITH keeps me strong and without it ??????
     God help this "new ME' generation without hope and faith. foolishly entrusting theirselfs to the pursuit of comforts that only money can provide. Get a job first, the bums. hey men. then by the comforts. ::Amen::

Pantheistic more so I was using , not catholic. We are all connected to this blue marble and the blue marble to the universe. So blessing ones self , im symbolically blessing the Greatness of everything the creater created, including myself. not being egotistical. just being me. gods Blessings

Robby

Quote from: looneylane on April 15, 2015, 10:54:51 AM
Anglicans, Methodists, Lutherans and Oriental orthodox use the sign of the cross as well so it isn't just a Catholic thing.

Ok, that's interesting, I had no idea. I have been in several different Methodists church services and never saw them cross themselves. So that's very interesting.
/>----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk