News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

My posts, well some of them at least.

Started by Barberian, April 18, 2015, 12:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxgrove

Lost...   :blink:  well...   that kinda depends...   You tell me where are we now and how I got here and I'll tell you if I'm lost.  :lmao:  :emowall: :emocrazy:

Lost.. aka Fibro fogged!!!   :LOL:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

is-there-more-pain

:jawdrop: :emobadmod: fibro fog  :LOL: :rotfl:

I have fibro fog at least 4 other disorders fog I'm on Topamax known for talking memory and a dozen other

Medications so please tell me who the hell am I and who are all the people and why are my pants wet

O wait I have no pants or undies must be the draft

foxgrove

Oh geez!!! I remember "DOPEamax"  Wow, that stuff sucked my brain out through my shorts to the point I couldn't remember ANYthing!!  It was like everything I was told just bounced around in my empty skull until they found an exit.  It was crazy!! There were literally NO thoughts in my head for months and my wife started to think I was going to need a bib to catch the thoughts that kept drooling out my slackened mouth.  It was HORRIBLE!!  ...and then I weaned off them and the lights came back on... dim lights but at least someone paid the darned electrical bill up there!! :biggrin:

I hope you're not having that kind of battle with them.  Some folks do fine, others are totally zombified by them.  Your last statements certainly seem familiar but I think it was in a different state... Confusion...  I think it's near Idaho.. :biggrin:  Be well... don't let the pills take over your thinker box!!  :budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

is-there-more-pain

Yes my jokes aside I'm very very very fuzzy some days I can't drive

Even before Topamax I have no balance but work around it dizzy

I have a gland dying and calcyfying In my brain causing headaches daily migraines weekly or more

The nuroligist ran out of medication and had to put me back on Topamax

Sever sleep apnea and sleep problems fibromyalgia lots of other disorders with fog listed like fibro

To many meds to count with memory issues as side effects there's no word's to hard to try

Feels like my head is stuffed full blank just hard to find words

Like pain enough time it becomes life I don't realize till a post like this or when it gets bad like forgetting to eat lunch

While she's working or the min I stand up I forget what I was going to do

Otherwise it's just normal like most any of my problems had them so long it's just another day to me

Funny what you ignore and learn to live with and it becomes normal till my nuroligist forums point it out

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk