News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Parrot stuck in freezer for punishment

Started by Robby, April 20, 2015, 12:52:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

A young man named John received a parrot as a gift. The parrot had a bad attitude and an even worse vocabulary. Every word out of the bird's mouth was rude, obnoxious and laced with profanity.
John tried and tried to change the bird's attitude by consistently saying only polite words, playing soft music and anything else he could think of to 'clean up' the bird's vocabulary.
Finally, John was fed up and he yelled at the parrot. The parrot yelled back. John shook the parrot and the parrot got angrier and even more rude. John, in desperation, threw up his hand, grabbed the bird and put him in the freezer.

For a few minutes the parrot squawked and kicked and screamed. Then suddenly there was total quiet. Not a peep was heard for over a minute. Fearing that he'd hurt the parrot, John quickly opened the door to the freezer. The parrot calmly stepped out onto John's outstretched arms and said "I believe I may have offended you with my rude language and actions. I'm sincerely remorseful for my inappropriate transgressions and I fully intend to do everything I can to correct my rude and unforgivable behavior."

John was stunned at the change in the bird's attitude. As he was about to ask the parrot what had made such a dramatic change in his behavior, the bird spoke-up, very softly, "May I ask what the turkey did?"

Read more at http://www.thisblewmymind.com/man-shoves-his-parrot-in-the-freezer-to-discipline-it-but-he-didnt-expect-this/#bF1tfSsSHGhFP1jE.99
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Barberian

foxgrove

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

is-there-more-pain

:clapping: :lmao:

I was a alarm response officer had a interesting 2 or more years of work

We had one me and the male cop's hated a beautiful grey parrot but the guy who owned it and the

House had won it in his divorce his ex wife tought that bird every nasty foul rude dirougitory word

You can think of for a man and some you probably haven't hey tiny D oooooo me and the other male cop's hated being called there

O and to make it worse the female officers walked by sweet nice words we wanted to shoot that thing

You ever see those giant red parrots with the long tail beautiful this once home had one and we kept warning the owners

And the city fined them because they kept arming the glass break sensors and the parrot got mad and

Could screech at the right frequency to set off the glass brakes lmao he knew how to get attention lmao

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk