News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

evil pharmacist and drs. that try

Started by Robby, June 17, 2015, 09:36:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

The guy that writes this page, is very good, and tries to educate people. This particular story is enough to give you hope.

http://www.pharmaciststeve.com/?p=10826

http://www.pharmaciststeve.com/?p=10810

The second one can piss you off, but I think the point is the dr takes care of his patients despite getting in trouble.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

tojo

Howdy Robby,

I just wanted to thank you for all the great articles that you kindly share with us ;)
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

looneylane

Crazy stuff. My one pharmacist wanted me weaned off as well despite my dr! It was a bit of a power trip on their part but it prompted me to do it myself way to fast.

Robby

I just loved in the first one where the state examiner told the pharmacist it was not his job to tell the people what they could or could not take. There has been too many articles lately where pharmacist have just refused to fill a prescription, and even called other pharmacies and reported the patient as a drug seeker, when that was the farthest from the truth, just because they didn't know why the patient was taking pain pills. .
/>----------

Robby

Quote from: tojo on June 17, 2015, 10:56:45 AM
Howdy Robby,

I just wanted to thank you for all the great articles that you kindly share with us ;)

Your very Welcome tojo, but thanks is not necessary. This is my group/forum too, and this is the one thing I can do to make things better, and to contribute to the effort here.
/>----------

Maxx

I really do feel for you guys over there, with all those self important idiots, who think they know better than the people who are actually suffering, causing more problems than they solve.
I thought of a really witty signature, but it got lost in the fog...

UKGuy

So are pharmacists in the US allowed to just deny prescriptions they don't agree with?  What qualifies them to make that judgement.

Meh.

Robby

Quote from: UKGuy on June 20, 2015, 06:34:19 AM
So are pharmacists in the US allowed to just deny prescriptions they don't agree with?  What qualifies them to make that judgement.

No they can't just say "I'm not filling that", unless they have evidence that you have had too many Rx for a controlled substance filled in a short time, but they have to be able to prove it. However, they can always say "we're out of that", or "the computer won't let me", or something like that. It's illegal, but they can do it. They also should not call other pharmacies, I don't know the law on that, it may be that they are supposed to report a fake Rx, or a Dr shopper/drug seeker, but if so it's only with evidence, not their opinion. I'm sure if you can PROVE that they lied about you, and they KNEW they were lying you could sue them for defamation. But, proving they knew you weren't a drug seeker, is almost impossible, they can always say they made an honest mistake. The companies they work for will stand behind them every time unless it's proven that they broke the law.
/>----------

DatonK

Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

Maxx

I know the rules are in place to protect people, but I think some folk just like having power over others.
I thought of a really witty signature, but it got lost in the fog...

Robby

Quote from: Maxx on June 22, 2015, 11:32:14 AM
I know the rules are in place to protect people, but I think some folk just like having power over others.

That is exactly what it is. Their opinion is you don't need the pills, therefore they won't fill it.
/>----------

looneylane

Been caught between people wanting to act powerful to many times drives me nuts... >:(

briar50

one of the real problems we are having here in Ohio is what the doctors are allowed to do. I got my scrips from a mail scrip service and they are typically for 90 days. Now the doctors are only allowed to prescribe for 30 days at a time.The local pharmacies are reluctant to fill pain med scrips because of all the new state rules. Now we are having areal problem with people trying to get pain relief from heroin. The number of deaths from od's are way up because we have idiot drug dealers that are cutting their heroin with fentanyl.

IS IT ANY WONDER PEOPLE GET SO DANG UPSET WITH THE SYSTEM ! NOW WE WATCH OR READ ABOUT SERIOUS DRUG ADDICTION BECAUSE PEOPLE CANNOT GET RELEIF FROM THEIR PAIN !
                                                                                                                                  :blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

looneylane

Lonesome George

It's sad and pathetic what the government has done for our pain relief.  Make the prescription drugs almost impossible to get, and suddenly heroin ODs and deaths increase.  Yet the government can't figure out why more people are using heroin.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk