News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Prayer infection has gone

Started by DatonK, July 21, 2015, 06:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DatonK

Hi guys not been on due to that nasty nasty infection I had/have still not sure if it has gone got really ill and had to use a unlicensed drug to kill it which made me very ill and  :toilet_claw: :toilet_claw: wasn't in it. that and sleeping all the time one time i fell asleep on the wetroom floor only to wake up and be sick again Mrs D was very good at cleaning me up but my face hair art work has had to have a cut back clean the sick out of it got to much so it got a trim after one of the clean ups.  temp got very high at one point it got to 39.9 C  GP said if we didn't get it down in two hours I was going to be in hospital but it did drop. Thanks to God and prayer. My Mum and a friend have been big stars as well as my wife cleaning me up and doing there best to take the pain away with pain gel and ice packs. If this next lot of test still show infection I will have to go in as they have to give the only other drug by IV and that is very nasty on the body been told if you think the one you have had is bad the IV one is 4x worse. I would have to have a room to my self with toilet and shower in it as  when I need to go I will go. They are hoping to not have to going down that road I am hoping the same. I am hoping that more prayer over me and the Power of GOD that he will take the infection away from me. I just want to send  :bighug: :bighug: to all my MWF  :pals: and ask you guys to join the prayer ring at 10pm your own time.

I ask that you do your prayer for me for 10mins lifting me and my health up and in your prayers giving thanks for what I have given to you or the group. In lift me up and giving thanks shows that I have done some good in my life change others paths ect. Please keep these prayer to your self and Our Loving Father God. He knows how much you all miss me being on and wants to here it said by you all. When he hears your crys and thanks for me he will bring about healing and removing of the infection from me.  God bless each and everyone of my friends   :bighug: :smiley praying: ::Amen::

Just a simple  ::Amen:: will let me know your praying for me.
Jesus Is Live IN ME. Follow of the Way to the Father Look To Jesus.

Fibromyalgia. It isn't terminal but it will still take your life. Zathras

foxgrove

Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

countryboy

IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

DatonK

looneylane

DatonK

old boy

.    Praying for the winning of the battle,but the war wages on for us all brothers and sisters!   The war rages on. Always something, my old friend Arthur used to always say! It's just how easy it is to fall apart and hide from the battlefield,through alcohol 🍷 and drugs 💊! It's coward's who hide this way. God's word standing up for centuries, giving the best support for the struggles of the battlefield of life and there is no need of the detoxification from or the hangover,or the anxiety from. God tells it like it is 😊! That word be true,today! Even though it was written over two thousand years ago!

.    Through Gods word we have a chance 😊 of the heaven on the other side of this life. Can any cowardly escape with alcohol 🍷,drugs 💊,over indulgence of sex or food! These all leading to heart ❤ diseases,cancer,obesity,liver damage and the broken home 🏠.  That good old Bible study has nothing but heaven for getting the courage that may win 🏆 this battle,until you finally get the peace in the realm of the Lord.

.     Not a tough decision.  Whichever you prefer and choose to get yourself through this battlefield of life,is up to yourself,God has given me and you free will to make the choices. That path is narrow and not easily kept, but the choice of God's word overall the crutches of alcohol 🍷,drugs 💊,food...... It's the choice that won't leave you suffering from liver and kidney disease., heart ❤ disease from over eating...... It's just that promise of eternal blessed happiness,no pain ,no body damage from abuse,making death 💀 harder than it has to be....... It's like God has given us free will,to test us,as to what we choose to use to fight the battery of lifes battles , that information from his own book, as to how to live with it.
.    Lift is,as it is 😊 we are  never going to change it. We will always have to work with it and around it, that's why we have health and life insurance.....one never knows.... Jesus Christ even told his apostles this, it is,as it is, they would not be any more dealt with in life,than anyone else, even though they were his chosen few....amen....but he left them too ,with that same promise he leaves us through today.....and that is the rewards for or blessings from heaven from doing it the biblical way! Amen

.     I can really get to feeling so sorry about having the fibromyalgia sufferings and the chronic fatigue syndrome,but,u know what, it is,as it is! We try to have our children under our control and provide them protection,but eventually,they are taking our place and then they too, will be tryin to protect and provide the protection for their children and the cycle goes on...... Don't know how many adults allow their children to see how cowardly they are and need help with their way through life,by depending on cigarettes,dope,alcohol or food!  In some families I have seen it shown by the parents actions that a person who is weak,goes through life by the bible.....

.      So looking at this picture 📷,this parenting parent,holding a joint or cigarette in one hand ✋ and a alcoholic beverage or McDonald's big mac in the other.....telling their children how weak that person is who is dependent on the bible teachings for the support and security through this life and the real answer is right in front of you, they are holding it right in their own personal hands. Something you can bite into and see, not this Jesus Christ hocus pocus, one can't see!  Yes,yes my friends out there,in fibro-land......there are many parents,that are still guiding their children this way! Shocking as this is.....too actually, influence your own personal creations to poison 💀 and make them sickly as noted above,instead of leading them to the harmless bible.......

DatonK

A lot in that old boy. But I know what your saying but sometime the pills are needed Gods heals yes but he gave the understand to some to make the drugs that kill infections off. 

Update Feeling as if I am winning and the infection is losing now thanks for  :smiley praying: keep them coming I often feel them washing over me in the early hours of the morning.   :bighug: :bighug:

old boy

coffeetime

Do not get me wrong 👎 datonk , I have been taken medicine for the pain of fibromyalgia for almost thirty years. It's just why God put poppy seed 🌱, marijuana and such other,to treat 🍨 his children's health. Gods wisdom is not that we should suffer.  It used to be wine,in the time of Jesus Christ,walking 🚶 on this beautiful blue marble.  Taking the medication,"prescribed" by a doctor to get the person that is feeling dis-eased, dis at ease. Not comfortable lifestyle for the lifecycle managed by your self and guidance from the bible.

.    Allow me to quote: Proverb,  chapt 31.  Paragraph 6," Give strong 💪 drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine 🍷 wine 🍷 unto those that be of heavy heart ❤!" Onto paragraph 7 " Let him drink, and forget his poverty, and remember his MISERY no more!" Amen

.     I was having trouble finding myself prescribed pain medication on a daily basis and this,straight from the bible and a registered  nurse friend who told me the comparison of the diabetic having to take insulin every day to get by.  So it really helps,especially, that proverb, but wine 🍷 is fermented by man 👨,but God blessed man with something more natural than fermentation,this of course,is marijuana! Then the pain reliever out of the poppy plant.

.    Anything in moderation. But tell me about the fibromyalgia suffers , who isn't Dont have a heavy heart ❤, miserable,mostly and living in or boarding poverty line!(can't work) Gods hand ✋ guides man 👨 to the marijuana plant and poppy plant,! Gods word,directly from the bible,guides man away from misery of pain and suffering and anxiety. To help us improve the quality of living in the toughness of"life" alone,without the addition of the fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

.     The minister of our church ⛪ wife has fibromyalgia and she's strongly influenced by him ,not to take the lyrica and opiates to help manage her symptoms. I've been in debates with him and showed him the proverbial calm above. He turns and walks away,with out comment.  Half the congregation are very,very overweight people, yet they have been running down the street person who is dependent on alcohol 🍷 or drugs 💊 to aid there existence through this world... Many, many times I have to bite my tongue 👅,  because they are no different than the street person. In the AA book 📚 just replace the word"food" for"alcohol 🍷" or "drugs 💊" !

.      They are no different! They are abusive to their selves,! Anything in moderation. The alcoholic, the druggie and the food 😋 addict......they are all escaping.  Finding the warm, fuzzy feeling,behind the beer 🍺,heroin, or Burger 🍔 king 👑"whopper" ,cookies 🍪,cake 🎂 an extra helping of what ever.....takes discipline. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks...... Looking at America's population of obesity....the government is cracking down on the dangers of tobacco and the same thing with the pain pills 💊.....So instead of turning on the bible for the warm fuzzy comfort zone, the next legal thing is"FOOD 😋" God knows,your own obesity is showing him your lack of faith in the word.
.      Needless to say..... I'm not the most widely welcomed and accepted guy in this church ⛪ of over half them way,way,way overweight! Including the preacher and his wife......hahaha LOL 😁 whaa..hahaha LOL 😁.

.    Gods hand ✋ guide you through the same people.....

DatonK

May old pal I hope you don't feel I had been rude not getting back but the infection got a real big hold but the Guy was fighting it back with the power of prayer and med that only knocked it back a bit but thanks to herbs a new treatment plan is starting to work. Its D-Mannose a type of sugar. only been on it for two day and I am feel a lot better. temp is coming down  it has been 36.2 a number of times today my normal is around 34.9, 35.7 most often 35.2.   

denny

Good work ken!
Still praying.

Thanks old boy for the verses!I feel better about useing.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk