News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

MMA Life Lesson

Started by DEL, August 02, 2015, 06:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEL

I like MMA because I can't kick ass anymore but enjoy watching others do it.

Rowdy Ronda Rousey is a great fighter for those of us who can't afford Pay-per-View-she beats the stew out of her opponents
in less than a minute most of the time and I can see the whole fight in the highlights for free.

Her last fight on Saturday was against a Brazillian chick who talked a lot of crap and joked about suicide (Ronda's dad died that way).

The crap-talker lasted 34 seconds before getting knocked out in her own country.

Lesson-Don't write a check with your mouth that you can't cash with your ass!
"Today, you will be with me in paradise."

I have to be me; no one else wants the job!

Praise God and Pass the Ammo!

If only my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle!

looneylane

Way to true! Usually the ones who can take care of business end up protecting the big mouths! Personally I ended up lecturing the big mouths after stopping people from kicking the crap outta them

foxgrove

Yup... she's one scrappy lady!!  Gotta love Ronda in the ring... no smack talk, no joking, no emotion except for intense!!  She is one focused machine.  I laugh when her opponents start to talk smack 'cause she just takes it all in and unleashes it right back at them in the ring.  You heard what she said about Miesha Tate... something about ramming every one of those s**t eating smiles right back down her throat...  :insane:  Do NOT piss this woman off in a dark alley!!!!!!!  :yikes:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

foxgrove

Here's last weekend's... what do you call this... too short to be a bout... a thrashing???

http://uproxx.com/sports/2015/08/ronda-rousey-just-destroyed-bethe-correia-at-ufc-190/
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Yeah that's nuts how quick that was over.   :insane:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk