News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Fibro is a Thief

Started by DEL, August 24, 2015, 01:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tojo

If you remember the original Star Trek Kirk's shirt fell off at the drop of a hat. It was constantly off and or torn in most of the episodes. I guess it was beefcake for the ladies. But it was also part of the original programming that led to all the sex on TV and in movies that we are now inundated with.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

denny

And did you enjoy yourselves loony?
It turned out to be one of those movies I had trouble paying attention too.

What sex on tv?I dont believe it!
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

tojo

Be forewarned Denny has Fibro_eyes, he does not see sex on TV.
one of Jesus' own
Tojo

denny

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

looneylane

Most wholeheartedly!  Sex on tv? I have a flat screen not enough room I would fall off.... I will just leave that there

foxgrove

:lmao: :rotfl:  I thought the same thing when I read it... our TV is mounted 6' up on the WALL!!!  :yikes:  I just don't know if I've got that kind of balance or stamina!!!  :emolaugh:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

denny

The entertainment center looks clear on top.
Might need a ladder but...

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Barberian

lay the flat screen flat on the table or floor face down so it doesn't brake, take the stand or brackets off if necessary, much more comfortable.. :laughbounce2:

Where there is a will, there is a way.

foxgrove

I'd say put a mattress over that but I tend towards getting knots when I'm laying on top of TVs..  :lmao:

Foxgrove

looneylane

I have a feeling that wouldn't make it any more comfortable

denny

We just got ours.
Its a 32in screen but its the smallest lightest tv i ever had.

It would be doable.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Somehow, I get the vague feeling that we've left the main stream of the conversation and have drifted into on to a different lake.  Anyone have any idea how we got here???  :emolaugh:

Foxgrove

denny

We turned ir around.
Instead of what was taken were talking about what we get!
Sounds like a positive thing.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

It sure is... The funniest thought came to mind while re-reading the post... I guess the "sex on the tv" position might be called the Precarious position...  ;)

To comment on your post Denny...  I know the new technology is small and light and sexy and your TV might be doable but really... I'm sure it would prefer you do that with your wife.  :naughty:  Sorry... couldn't resist.   :emocrazy:

Foxgrove

looneylane

Fibro stole my filter.....mental and oral filter that is

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk