News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Therapy?

Started by Preacher, September 16, 2015, 08:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

denny

Ouch!
Hope you heal quickly.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Heal up soon Preacher and never forget that you are an amazing and valued person and nothing about this disease can change that fact!  Warm healing hugs... :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

old boy

:hi: old-man/can
.    My favorite book 📚 in the bible is the book by Solomon"Ecclesiastic" it's writing by a king 👑 who had everything and could do anything! Vanity, I'M labeled as"Narcissist" by my therapist and now PTSD ,has been added.! One Ann Marie Mills,told me to go head and blow my head off ,during a panic attack phone call I made to her ...humbly begging her to admit that she was making a personal biased, prejudice decision when she demanded that my doctor discontinue my prescription drug 💊 for medical marijuana!

.      All the therapist I have been sent to, I have asked them to investigate the symptoms of fibromyalgia suffering and chronic fatigue..... Simplicity, depression,anxiety,pain ..... It's all there.... They just don't want to go there. The one I got now claims that I have a"Flare-up" because I want attention ⚠ now we're going in to my personality traits of splash of sadistic meanness! Unreal!

.      Any one goes to counsel, I heavily suggest that you have to open the therapist up  on Your first visit to find out if the person knows anything about fibromyalgia and dig deep into their own personal views about it!.

.     I had my 308 savage deer rifle in my hand ✋ when I was begging for the therapist to give up on her prejudices and allow the marijuana therapy..... She called me a free loader, faking my pain and a waste to society.  Fortunately, I had friends who used And they thankfully understood my need and shared their herbal medicine. Amen brother..

Gods bible study is the only and best therapy. Having the faith has been the only thing that kept me from following the instructions of nys ,county certified mental health therapist Ms. Ann Marie Mills.....brothers and sisters everywhere!
Most likely the therapist is going to be secular,like the ones I have been sent to.....they are telling me about how seriously"brain washed" by religious beliefs.... Brain washed... Telling me that I am following the word too closely.....unbelievable.... And now you know why that three quarters of the shooters' here in America have been patient's of America secular mental health professionals..... God help America...need more than ever to get back to the WORD and our of the material world.......a balance....

denny

Balance is the only way.

Has this bitch been reported?
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

looneylane

That's rough Old Boy.  : :( : >:( cannot imagine she read the part of do no harm!

old boy

:emobadmod:
:blowup: :giveup:

.    Yes I reported her to the Nys mental health department, I was never contacted by them for a personal interview.  I got a letter saying they would look into it... I was on a conference line and they only talked about last year's picnic and how their children were doing.  I received a letter 📨 a couple months later,basically,stating mental health services did no wrong.

.    I'm sure my case was simply called"Drug 💊 seeking".... I was demanding my pain medication back!  I was even begging this therapist ,Ann Marie Mills, to put me through the drug detox program. I tried working on the fact that marijuana is listed with the narcotics' as highly addictive and why wasn't a detox plan made for myself.  I got congress person Guilderbran involved,but she became a senator and I never persued.  Contacted nys civil rights dept.  She's said it was a "Political drug" and hung up on me.

.     I could not be here,right now,ten years later, after the abuses of the mental health services.... I made it.. But how many didn't... These expert professional mental health services workers are cleaver. They cover up for each other. They are "Comrades" in arms. Got each others backs.  They have been given high paying state and county jobs with many benefits and nobody knows what they're doing.... They are literally getting away with murder.

.    If I didn't have a great talk with the retired pilot who answered my phone call to Billy graham..... I don't know 😞..... How heartless,cruel and sadistic Ms. Mills was and still is... For sure. And I heard that she's now a psychologist... Surely doing more damage than good for her patients,but nobody will ever know...... O.. They had problems....they were depressed..... They are drug 💊 seekers.! So be very careful about who you see for mental health therapy.... My friends.

Greg50

Hey Preacher, my faith in God is long gone since I've received this gift of Fibromyalgia along with other medical issues. I don't believe that a therapist can help and what has gotten thru this nightmare is my being part of a support group for Fibromyalgia. Faith and prayer will not solve this nightmare, I found that looking for more 'earthly' solutions help lessen the pain at times. So good luck with everything!  :blue thumbs up: Greg 51
Greg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk