News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Jesus

Started by denny, September 24, 2015, 04:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denny

Jesus was bacicaly totured to death for two days.
Two days? I could do that standing on my head :rotfl: not really but i think the real suffering must have come when He ate mankinds sins!
Thats a lot  of sins,!

Opinons?
Opinions?
Shit! What a time to forget how to spell.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

This is from a sermon I preached to a room of several pastors and about 20 international missionaries, this is just the introduction to the part of the sermon dealing with Christ on the cross. The one thing I wanted to explain, the one thing I wanted these people to really understand was that no matter what else they learned from me I wanted them to learn that no matter what a person's "pet sin" is, no matter what horrible events, what sickness, are in the person's life, God understands where they are. That doesn't mean I condone anything, or that I wanted them to accept as ok, but that God understands, even if they don't.

"Let's start at Isa. 53:6 "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all." What does this verse tell you? Let's look at it for a moment, it starts out explaining how we as a people have left the true scripture message, we have allowed everyone to do their own thing. Now the important part, "the LORD hath laid on him", whose him? Christ Jesus, "the iniquity (sin) of us ALL". In other words when Christ was on the cross, he suffered every sin known to man, stealing, hatred, divorce, homosexuality." .....

...and every other thing known to man. So no matter what we are going through, Jesus understands. Even those things you think no one else can understand, He can.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Fibroman08

Think Jesus may of also been not only suffering physically,emotionally while on the Cross and
also having some Brain Fog?
when he said:
"My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?"
(Mark 15:34)

He had his moments of feeling alone,abandoned and so do we.

May everyone have a Blessed Christmas.

looneylane

Changing our lives doesn't bring us to God, The Gospel shows us he has always been close but our eyes were closed by sin to his presence.

denny

There is an ancient myth from south america  that says that man used to be able to see all,then the gods got angry and put a vail over their eyes.
Sounds very similar to the garden of eden story...but then Jesus came so we could see,not all,but we can see Him!
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Fibroman08

I think FM Suffers and Lack of Sleep need to bring back Greek god Hypnos:god of sleep

The Romans and Greeks had gods and goddesses for everything.

Hypnos
by Ryan Tuccinardi
Hypnos is the personification of sleep in Greek mythology. He is the son of Nyx and Erebus, and the twin of Thanatos ("death"). Both he and his brother live in the underworld. He gave Endymion the power of sleeping with open eyes so he could see his beloved, the moon goddess Selene.

Hypnos is portrayed as a naked young man with wings attached to his temples, or as a bearded man with wings attached to his shoulders.

Hollywood

Quote"My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?"

Fibroman.....When I was younger, I thought the same thing. That God had abandoned him on the cross. Or the Jesus felt abandoned on the cross.

Then I learned the truth and the"truth will set you free"  Over 2000 years ago they didn't have chapters and markers , so that you could look up a certain passage in the Bible.

Jesus came to fulfill the prophecies of the old testament(one of the many reasons he came).

First of all, Jesus quoted Psalm 22:1 which begins with, "My God, My God, why hast Thou forsaken Me?" Jesus quoted this Psalm in order to draw attention to it and the fact that He was fulfilling it there on the cross.  Consider verses 11-18 in Psalm 22:

Psalm 22 was written about 1000 years before Christ was born.

Jesus is pointing to the scriptures to substantiate His messianic mission.

Stephen  ::Amen::
Stephen Michael Dirse

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk