News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Thrive

Started by Robby, October 03, 2015, 06:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

A friend contacted me on FB, to tell me she has another friend with fibro, and that girl has gotten good results from using Thrive Products. Has anyone heard of this, and have any information? I've seen it talked about, and I'm trying to research a little now. I figure it's like most of this stuff, FAKE, but I'm willing to look into anything.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Preacher

4th try here do short version. 3 friends church do mma cycling marathons etc. Now skip morning coffee and desire for 2pm desire for nap.

They give me some had doc check. She said it eould be fine with my meds but saw nothing of value that the cup of coffee snd flintstone vitamins wouldnt do.......but snything is worth a shot.

I was given eome patches. I couldnt bring myself to try. One because me and patches ( fyntnal) put me in hospital and two if they did do anything at 100 bucks a month roughfly woulb be beyond my pocket book.

Headed for my flintstones now. If you get good results post it. I know it is a neteork marketing company so

looneylane

Have a friend who uses thrive and sells it. It did help her some but not long term

Robby

Knowing to start with that it was MLM, I had my doubts, (that it would even work). Then before posting here I did a little research and found several sites like ( http://www.lazymanandmoney.com/le-vel-thrive-scam/ ). What I like this site is it includes a video about a Dove Beauty Patch, that had no active ingredients yet the women who "tested" it, went on and on about how "life alterating" it was. It's the placebo effect.

I'm usually not one to fall for that kind of advertising, but I did want to post this question, as much for the discussion if nothing else.
/>----------

denny

Thanks for the site.i figured that was about it.
Another vitimin co was selling a 9-a day course.
Way to expencive.
My MIL bought us some and i felt nothing.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

looneylane

I hate MLM it has been so destructive to some people I care about who had health issues and were just praying for an answer or some hope

Robby

Quote from: looneylane on October 03, 2015, 09:51:44 PM
I hate MLM it has been so destructive to some people I care about who had health issues and were just praying for an answer or some hope

I learned about MLM when I was just a wee lad. I overheard Daddy telling Mom that his BIL had tried to get him involved in one of those pyramid marketing scams, but he had enough sense to say no. Which was strange because my uncle at the time owned 3 businesses, and was close to being a millionaire. When the bottom fell out of whatever it was he was doing, he lost close to 6-figures. I don't remember how much exactly but it was like somewhere between $60,000-$90,000. I had to laugh many years later, I was off work at the time, my second time off with my health. Dad called me one day, he had bought into a phone card MLM, for me to do, because one of our church missionaries was selling to raise money. I think he did it more to help the missionary than for me, which was great, because I didn't sell anything. I did try some, but I was just too embarrassed (ashamed) to ask people to buy into a scam.
/>----------

looneylane

It was really tough to see good people from our church sucked in. Now If I find someone doing it or inviting other members they get a tongue lashing

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk