News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Pick what hurts the most

Started by willie, January 13, 2016, 12:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

Quote from: Lonesome George on February 08, 2016, 04:43:14 PM
On another note...How can I go to type one word, and I type another completely different word, and am sure I typed what I wanted until I proof read.  I don't have spell check, so that's not it.  I guess I'm just crazy, but it happens all the time.  I typed YARD in the above post, or so I thought, but actually I typed YEAR.  Only the Y was correct.  The other keys weren't even close to where I thought I was.  I also hit the wrong letter and at least 6-8 words on almost every post.  I've made about 12-15 mistakes on this post alone.

You too huh??? I thought I was the only one, and it's real bad if I'm on the tablet with spellcheck, that really throws out some doozies (and I don't mean cookies)  :giveup:
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Barberian

"Pick what hurts the most". Ok - my body. that about covers it.

denny

Me too.
There just isn't one single thing at all.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Pick one thing that hurts the most...  You mean like outside versus inside or more like living tissue versus dead tissue... answers still c... all of the above!!!  :insane:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

old boy

:blue thumbs up:

.     As I just explained to the physical therapis the other day 😊,as noted herewith too, in this forum,  or I should say, I "tried" to explain....about how it hurts every where....they look for you to point to one area,like the middle back, the neck,an arm or leg joint and I sad 😢 shake my head and whined that it's hurting"everywhere" and they looked shocked.  They have no idea 💡 what I am talking about!

.    They know by the looks on my face,than I am not faking my pain...and yes it's mine. As an enigma 😞,I have nobody to talk to about the pain and share the information..  They act as if they have nothing in mind and experience to relate to.I'm the first to introduce them to the world to fibromyalgia..... It hurts all over"body and soul" everything is hurting. Gods love ❤ and piece by with you all!

willie

My first appointment with the therapist is tomorrow. If I feel half as bad then as I do right now, I'm not getting out of bed! I can't remember the last time I was in so much pain. It hurts to breathe. It's like all of the places that hurt in the past have come back all at once. The drugs are having no effect and nothing I have tried is helping. Might have to break out the Jack Daniels and a couple joints. If that doesn't help, at least I won't care!

denny

"Jack Daniels and a couple joints. If that doesn't help, at least I won't care"

Exactly so. :biggrin:

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

old boy

old man w-cane

.    Ok 👌 when one is younger than I am 😊 now. At my age it's not too good. At least not the jack, but the joints are a definite!  :blue thumbs up:

denny

I don't do the jack any more either.
It makes my anus hurt just thinking about it. old-man/cane :lmao:

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

old boy

old man w-cane

.     Sounds like me,Willie, when a low pressure cell is moving into the area. RAIN ☔ id coffeetime. Is on the way 😊 never fails.  Changes in your barometer will have an effect on the pressure on our nervous system... Old timers called it, their.. What... Lumbago!" Acting up I believe is one of the terms...

.    But, as usual, it's gonna pass through,leaving you with the day of nightmare pain,now a bad 🙅 memory and you will be fine with your appointment... Never fails..right.. U got pain driving you crazy and you call 📞 the doctors office and they pencil ✏ u in for the next morning 😊 u are up all dang night 🌃 screaming in pain but now that it's time for you to visit the doctors... This pain dissolves as mysteriously as it evolved...go figure.

.  Tell ya doctor about it.. He appears to be listening with compassion and sympathy... U know u have reached her..  U shake hands and back out of the office and the doctor goes to your chart 📈 and writes,"unfounded pain caused! Drug 💊 seeking!" Right?

Robby

Quote from: denny on February 10, 2016, 10:12:50 AM
I don't do the jack any more either.
It makes my anus hurt just thinking about it. old-man/cane :lmao:

I have such a dirty mind.... buttkick  :emolaugh:  :emolaugh:  :emolaugh:
/>----------

denny

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

denny

Well...It gives me the shits okay?! :pals:

But then if I stopped at a few instead of a few more I would have been ok. :biggrin:

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Barberian

If ur anus hurts after jacking, ur doing it wrong... unless that's the way you like it.  :yikes:

Robby

Quote from: Barberian on February 11, 2016, 05:46:17 PM
If ur anus hurts after jacking, ur doing it wrong... unless that's the way you like it.  :yikes:

I can't say anymore than I have about my dirty mind without possibly offending someone (and I'm not doing that), but if you've read my story and you know my dirty mind, you can guess what I would say. 
/>----------

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk