News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Spinal cord among other things.

Started by looneylane, April 11, 2016, 09:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ronr

You can be our translator then and tell us what was said.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

looneylane

Third week of practicum and the commute is destroying me... : :( : : :( : : :( :  10 weeks left and then hopefully work close to home but I will need to probably take some time to recover before I start. Keep me in prayers guys it is a tough ride! Oh yeah on top of that my daughter joined the fire dept last week so I am excited and stressed out about that LOL... :insane:

denny

I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

I saw the pictures!!!  Give her a big hug from me.  She's one very brave young lady!!  :bighug:

So sad that the commute is so hard on you.  That sucks!!  You've got my continuing prayers. :smiley praying:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

Yeah she geared up with full SCBA almost doubled her weight but still did all that was asked of her! So very proud!!!!   :biggrin:  I hate commuting but love the agency I am at.

foxgrove

Quotealmost doubled her weight

Yeah... I wondered at that when I saw the pic.  I bet she's like her papa and tough as nails!  I love it when kids exceed our wildest expectations of them.  It's like winning over and over again.  :great: :budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk