News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

5 Weeks and Paroled!

Started by DEL, April 30, 2016, 12:46:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEL

I've never been in the hospital so long in my life.

I'm glad to be home and continuing the healing process.

I will need to get better...I currently have two more grandchildren on the way.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers-it means a lot!

"Today, you will be with me in paradise."

I have to be me; no one else wants the job!

Praise God and Pass the Ammo!

If only my Aunt had balls she'd be my Uncle!

Robby

/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

countryboy

Welcome back home and get ready for those little kiddies.   Are they going to be close to you?   My 6 are all within 15 miles so it is nice to see them, but they do usually go back home at nights.   :giveup:    They range from 24 down to 4.  What a spread.  That's what happens when there is an 'OOPS' 14 years later.   :biggrin:
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

foxgrove

You're back!!!!  Hip Hip Hurray!!!
:bounce8: :bounce8: :bounce8: :bounce8: :bounce8:

I'm SO happy to see you out of the hospital and back home.  We were really worried about you, brother!  So glad that you're doing better!!  Praise God!!! 

How are you getting on?  Still recovering or back to where you were x-teen weeks ago... How long was that... seemed like a million years!  Well... how can we support you today, brother?
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

wmoore

denny

THE reason to stick around! :biggrin:

Good to see ya del,glad your back!
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Tay

Golly 5 weeks!!! You must have been so bored towards the end, and just waiting to get home!!!

And home you are!!!!  Yay yay!!!

What wonderful news to come home to, nothing like new babies on the way.......perfect.

Now you just take care and enjoy getting into your own bed at night!!

Cheers

Tay

Lonesome George

Glad you're finally home. I hope things keep improving for you. Been worried about you since it had been so long from the last update.  Keep us informed as you're able to.

ronr

clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands  :blue thumbs up: clapping hands
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

denny

I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

looneylane

Barberian

Gene

Welcome back Del, I will let my daughter know that her and everyone else's prayers were answered. :blue thumbs up:
A friend loves at all times,
    and a brother is born for adversity. Proverb 17:17

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk