News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

I thought this was beautifully awesome!

Started by spurgeon, May 05, 2016, 01:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spurgeon

"How unspeakably dear is the Savior to the wandering yet restored heart! Our backslidings are perpetual and aggravated, our affections fickle and truant our faith fluctuating, our love waning, our zeal flagging, our walk often feeble and unsteady; but Jesus withdraws not His eye from His own work in the soul, and never for a moment loses sight of His stray-going sheep... Precious, then, is that Savior who breaks the heart, checks it's waywardness, restores it's wanderings, heals it's backslidings, rekindles it's love, and once more wakes it's languid, silent chords to sweetest harmony."

::Amen::

Hope everyone is doing well!
Spurgeon
Rev 21:4 - "He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death' or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

denny

I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

That was absolutely beautiful spurgeon!!!  Thank you.  

For those wondering, that was a quote from "The Precious Things of God" by Octavius Winslow, c. 1861.  I will have to look up some of his works.  The writing seems most excellent. 

Here's a link to it:  https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=v608AAAAcAAJ&rdid=book-v608AAAAcAAJ&rdot=1
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

lifting12

I agree. That sounds absolutely beautiful! Share more if you can  :biggrin:

foxgrove

Welcome to the family lifting12.  :welcomeani:

Please feel free to drop by the introduction forum and fill us in on your journey.  We look forward to being able to help you in whatever manner we can.  Thanks for throwing your hat into the ring and welcome... you're family now.  :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Bob

I don't remember the name of it but Winslow wrote a really wonderful daily devotional.  I will post if I can  find the name

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk