News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Try to remember me

Started by Robby, May 16, 2016, 05:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

Back in 2013, money got real tight and I had to take on a job. Unfortunately the only thing I could find was McDonalds. I did get lucky and they were willing to work with me as much as possible and they made sure that I didn't do any heavy lifting or anything like that. Not long after starting I was in a place where I came home from a 4 hour shift, and would go to bed and not get out until my next scheduled day. Then my Mom passed away and the stress of that on top of the flare was too much and I had to quit.

I still haven't recovered to my preworking status. I don't know if this is just a long-term flare or if I permanently degraded my condition. What I do know is I've gotten to where I'm not handling this too well. I'm getting depressed, I'm getting to the point of giving up, I'm just not able to shake this negative attitude. I'm doing my best to hang on to anything positive, but my hands are slipping. I don't want to be negative, I've always hated being negative, but that's where I am.

So over the next couple of weeks if you can remember me when you say your prayers, I would appreciate it, it doesn't have to be anything major just lift up my name, the Father will honor it from there.

Thanks.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Barberian

When I am REALLY down I try to remember that the Lord loves me, warts and all. Being who HE is, who am I to contradict HIM?

I may be in a bind, I may be in the middle of a disaster. I gave my destiny over to the Lord a long time ago. If I lose everything, everyone, my income, my health, my life, at least I will still have him. In the end, isn't THAT what it is all about?

I do ask him though, if he wants to teach me a lesson to take it easy on me. But I will not hold it against him if the hard path is the way it is done.

Reflect on that for a bit, it should help. :smiley praying:

My two copper.

:bighug:

foxgrove

Of course, brother.  I understand where you're coming from.  It's hard when things continually get worse and worse and there doesn't seem to be any end to it.  Not being able to even consider going back to work is a huge stressor, especially when funds start to dry up... or have completely dried up... it's a sad place!

Just keep living in the moment and don't let thoughts of possible futures cloud your mind.  There is nothing to be gained by stressing about what might be or what has been.  Live in the breath... and know that we love you and care about you and are thinking of you fondly... and praying.  Be well and know you are wanted, you are needed, you are loved.

Fox
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

countryboy

Your foot prints here have been huge.  Most people couldn't even get up and over them.  You certainly have made your mark here with us. 

I know how hard it is to ask for prayers from others, but remember that all you have to do is ask.  I think  you would be surprised at how many of us will add you in our prayers. Heck, some might even make a special prayer for you.

Get well and hopefully clear your mind a little.   :pals:
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

Robby

Thank you CB, that means a lot to me, and it brought a smile to my face, and a little embarrassment also. But, I do appreciate all you said.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

jmanwithfm

Glad to Robby. I understand and hope you feel better soon.
Jon Miles

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk