News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Making money on the side?

Started by Hollywood, June 28, 2016, 09:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood

Anyone have any ideas on how to make money at home? Or a job that will understand having to take breaks every 15 minutes due to pain and exhaustion :lmao:

I have to figure out something. I can't live on what I get from disability. And here where I live now is getting really bad my wife and son are  getting worse too.

Now my brother in law the smuck always threatens me physically, which I have to just laugh off because he knows I won't hit him first. I think he wants me to beat him silly, then he can have me in jail and then he will have his sister all to himself.

Ten or 12 years ago, he kept pushing and pushing and I lost it and gave him a smack in his chest and he flew 10 feet in the air and then slid thru the gravel face down.  :jawdrop: I thought I killed him.  Then the idiot gets back up and comes at me, so I did it again, this time he flew farther and landed harder.

So he's yelling that he's calling the cops. I went back up to bed :rotfl: Within minutes his Mom, sister, Father and my wife were all calling me. He called all of them crying that I beat him up. So I had to swallow my pride and go looking for him in my truck because I didn't want to be arrested for assault and he's punk enough to do that.

So I found him and made peace, had to kiss his butt for a few days. I think he is trying to get me to do it again. But I refuse to, but it takes so much restraint. I bet if anyone of you met him and spent 5 days with him you would beat him silly or leave. I don't have those options because of money.

Then to top it off, today He admitted to me and my wife (his sister) that he has thoughts of KILLING me in my sleep :emowall:

I'm not worried, I grew up sleeping with one eye open, because my sister wanted me dead and I was only 4 years old , until around 13 years old I got big enough to protect myself and the beatings stopped. So this living situation is really bringing up some PTSD big time.

And the saddest part is my wife says nothing. It's gotten so bad , I can't believe after 20 years of marriage, I am thinking about divorce. I'm so sick of her bull and her whole family of frauds. The last straw was when she was blaming our son for some BS that he didn't even cause.  Because she is so manipulated by her family it's sickening. Because her family are bad bad people.

Please I am open to anyway to make some money. I can't live like this
Thanks everyone
Stephen :bighug:
Stephen Michael Dirse

foxgrove

I wish I knew...  can't sell stuff... I just give it away.  Can't make stuff any more... can't get my head around it.  Can't fix stuff much any more 'cause I'm always having to spend more than I can charge 'cause of my screw ups.  Can't do stuff any more 'cause Jo says it just wears me out too darned much and I'd never get past the first day at best.

You tell me, brother...  we're so broke, the mice are leaving US crumbs...   : :( :
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: foxgrove on June 28, 2016, 10:18:44 PM
we're so broke, the mice are leaving US crumbs...   : :( :

I know is some countries rats are delicacy's, I'm beginning to regret dumping the last two traps in the garbage instead of the freezer. 
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

denny

No,sorry.
I would love a little cash. :emowall:
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Hollywood

Robby.....ew, that's gross :biggrin:

Fox....I'm right where you are. Today is Wednesday and I have an appt. with my primary. just one problem , there is a tiny bit of gas in the car. So I am going on fumes. We are waiting on my out disability checks at the beginning of July.

I'm sorry for you situation Fox. At least your wife cares!  
QuoteCan't do stuff any more 'cause Jo says it just wears me out too darned much

My wife would have me doing whatever no matter how bad I feel! Can you believe this one. before I got sick, I used to play softball on the weekends. So I slid into home plate and broke my ankle. When I came home and she saw it she freaked. It now was the size of a basketball, swollen black and blue. I thought or was hoping it was just a bad sprain.

But now the bad part. the next morning, her mother calls and her condo is flooded because of a pipe leak. So guess who has to go rent a wet vac and spend 6 hours on my broken ankle to fix her mom's carpet? Me. Looking back I should have said NO.

Next her Mom moves 3 houses away from us. And her Mom comes in our bedroom and TELLS me, doesn't ask, Steve I need all the bedrooms painted, a new bathroom sink put in, and the metal staircase railing has to be sanded and painted and it has to be done in 2 days because she wants it done before the movers come. And like an idiot I did it!

My Mother rest her soul, told me to watch out because they are users and once you have nothing they need they will be gone. And that is EXACTLY what happened. I got sicker and started saying I can't do this and that, well right away they stopped calling and won't even bother to talk to me. The worse part is they ignore my son also. He did nothing wrong. I hate that family, and just think , I thought I was going to have family members after marriage. Well that didn't happen.

my wife didn't believe me when I said I was sick.  She said I was just depressed!! So 5 years in to our marriage, she found a healthy guy and had fun with him for 2 years, she left me and my son alone. And so did the FAMILY!!

Well the guy turned out to be nuts and was physically abusive , he even threatened to cut off her bosses fingers...LOL.

So then she comes back and doesn't ask me to forgive her and take her back, she comes in and begs me crying to protect her from this nut that she's been sleeping with for 2 years. And my dumb as said yes. But I was thinking of my son, because he needed a mother.

I Don't know why i am sharing all this really personal stuff, but I have noone to talk to. and I'm going crazy with depression. I feel trapped.

oh well my soap opera. it sucks going thru all of this alone. Thank God this forum is here.
Stephen
Stephen Michael Dirse

denny

I think I would keep my son as far from that family as possible. Seriously,you dont want him learning anything from them...

Alas,I understand too well,I'm a SOP like that too. Too weak. What could anyone expect? But they do expect a lot!

Take a lot of draino to get you unstuck from this one :biggrin:
I'm so greatful I got stuck in a good place.
There's a good place for you stephen,keep your faith,just keep your faith.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

denny

I would eat rat. Why not?
Course we don't have sewer rats we have roof rats...well,it just seems cleaner :biggrin:

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Stephen... :bighug:  It's a as good a place as any to lay out your troubles.  Rough marriage... can't imagine.  You've got a big heart, I'd have done the same. :budy: :'(

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: Hollywood on June 29, 2016, 02:18:37 PM
Robby.....ew, that's gross :biggrin:

I was watching a show one time, I think it was about Vietnam, but I don't remember completely, anyway the host was walking through the shopping center of the town and being lunch time he was showing some of the local cuisine, at one stand they had taken rats, not mice rats, and shoved a stick up their butt and deep fried them fur tails and all, that was gross. But seeing how empty our freezer is, and looking at when we might have money to go shopping again, rats are starting to look less gross.  

I don't know what to say about the family issues. I mean feel free to post all you need to, you know I'll listen, but I can't say I trust the advice I'm giving out these days.
/>----------

foxgrove

Hey... it may be gross but to many who are dirt poor, it's meat.  Never scoff at a meal with someone who's barely making ends meet... you might be surprised at what you're eating.  I remember more than a few surprises growing up!

ps... raccoon actually isn't all that bad when it's eaten hot... I'm still not into fish head soup but then again, I've always had problems with food that stared back.

OK... the point is, we really gotta figure out some way of avoiding calling rats an alternative food source!!  I imagine there are food banks around your area?  At least that would be a sometimes alternative.  Putting money in the wallet... we need ideas folks!!!  Throw em out there!!!

Foxgrove

Hollywood

Fox...you are right about food banks. here they are called food stamps. and I make $10 to much a year to qualify!! :emomad2:

I get a check each month for $1000 dollars, that's 250 dollars a week. My rent is $1700 a month!  We are looking to move to a cheaper place.

Miami Florida has become very pricey to live.

I have always wanted to see the country I live in. But never had the money or time. Now If we can figure out how to move out of this prison. Miami.

We want to live in a small town where people actually say hi when you walk by.  In Miami you don't look anyone in the eyes because you risk getting shot.

I think if I can get my wife away from her brothers bad influence, she will be ok. She is easily swayed. Not good. At least my son said if I go anywhere he is going with me. He said NO WAY he would stay with the fruitcakes.
Thanks again for the support Stephen.
:smiley praying:
Stephen Michael Dirse

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

Hollywood

yes Ron: I didn't think of that. See I used to go to church every sunday and day of obligation, they have those in the Catholic Church.

Remember, when I was bottoming out a few years ago, and alot of you suggested to talk to my church and ask for help. Which I can't tell you how hard it is for me to ask for help, something I have to get over and am working on it.

But I haven't been to church in about 2 to 3 years.  Because I did what you guys mentioned, I called the (Catholic) Church that I had been going to for years, almost my whole life. And my Mom gave them so much money, which always rubbed me the wrong way, because I grew up poor. But still she gave them money every Sunday. Even though I knew they were rich.

Make a long story short, I reached out and begged for help. Can you believe One person, 1 person came and helped with whatever he could do, he wasn't very healthy himself.  He has recently died. I pray for him all the time.

I was so pissed, upset, angry, hurt, I just couldn't understand that I reached out for help and got none. The only person that came was Dan Coffee, because he knew me and we were friends.  Out of the millions of Catholics , that show up in their BMW's, Audi's, Cadillacs, and we all know how rich the Catholic Church is. Did NOTHING. And I asked again. and got the run around. I have such a hate and disdain for church now, I don't know what to do.

I went by a Baptist church close by but I just didn't trust anyone. I kept saying in my mind, they are all hypocrites and frauds. So I never went back.

Now at 54 years old I have to start all over and try to make friends with this distrust I have?  Don't get me wrong , I pray constantly, I think I have a good relationship with Christ. Maybe it's Miami church's that suck? Maybe it's different in small 
towns?
Thanks Ron, it is something to ponder. If I am ever going to another church again.
Stephen
Stephen Michael Dirse

Robby

It took me a while to hunt this email up, as I had deleted it from my contacts. If you have a wired internet at least so fast down and up you can get a job working as a customer service rep, working from home. I did this for several months and it was great, but my internet flaked out. I believe you can get other types of jobs but don't quote me on that cause I don't remember. Just contact this lady and she can take care of you, interesting thing is she is disabled and working from home herself even though she is one of the big shots in the company.

Lisa Seeley
lseeley@myemploymentoptions.com
/>----------

Hollywood

Robby, Thanks for the link to the job. But it doesn't seem to work?

Stephen
Stephen Michael Dirse

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk