News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

saw my gastro doc...

Started by denny, August 25, 2016, 05:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

denny

The man suprized me today.Not that i care how anyone dresses as long as there good! Its just I've never seen him without tie and labcoat...
Today he comes in a sports shirt,slacks and sandels,with a hole in his sock. :biggrin:
Trip me out a little.
Then he made me cry by saying that bad bad word: COLONOSCOPY :an jawdrop:
He said he knew id be more comfortable with my gallbladder out but he needed to see what was going on first,with my history and all : :( :
I can't even hold down water sometimes. What makes them think I'll be able drink golitely.
Oh well,that and an upper GI xray. Then maybe I'll get some relief.I can't wait.
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

So you're saying he wore sandals with socks...  yeah... ok.  :lmao:

Too bad on the poopscope thing but it's bound to happen to every one of us in time.  I haven't been privileged yet but it's coming for me too... I know for whom the bell tolls!!  :biggrin:  Here's hoping they give you the forget-me juice or just whack you out. 

My dad, in his weird sense of humour, just passed on the whole juice bit and remembers the entire thing... and will tell you every gory detail even if you've got your hands over your ears and are screaming for him to stop... So, I've got some vague idea permanently jammed in my brain.  He's a real blast at parties.  :nono:

Here's hoping they figure out what's going on in your tummy.  Don't worry... if the golitely won't stay down, they have other methods... I heard ALL about them.   :blink:  :surrender:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

denny

I've had at least 5 and hated every one.
Today I told him he hurt me every time and I wanted ALL the meds in that little vile!
Apsolutly he says...yea me?
He should knock me out. :emorant:
Why wait till you hurt someone BEFORE you give them meds? Frustrating.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

ronr

Do save us some 8 X 10's   :rotfl:

Holes in his socks though, come on doc.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

denny

I think its great.
Shows that he's human like the rest of us and not some self appointed god.

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk