News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Feet

Started by countryboy, January 03, 2017, 01:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

countryboy

Have had charlie horses 'or cramps' in the bottom of both feet at night for the past few days.  Feels like someone hit me there with a hammer.  Any one have any clues as to how to relieve the pain?  I've been getting up and walking in place while holding the dresser top.  That seems to help for a few minutes.

Around 4:30 they let me go to sleep for a few hours.  Don't seem to bother me too much during the day time.  Guess I will install a couple of bright lights in the bedroom and see if that lets them think it is day time?    buttkick
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

denny

Feet hurt with pressure,like walking on them but there fine otherwise (except pins and needles).
Anything keeps you from sleeping though,that just compounds the issue,as u know.
Tried massage?
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Lonesome George

Low potassium can cause cramps. Try eating bananas. Blood pressure and other meds can cause low potassium.

countryboy

Thanks guys,  Will load up with high potassium foods for a while and see if that helps.   :smiley praying:
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

foxgrove

I know that a good quantity of epsom salts in really warm water to soak your feet in works wonders, but you have to keep it really warm!  If it cools off, it can initiate cramping.

Hope you're feeling better really soon.  I hate it when my feet won't let me sleep.  It makes for REALLY long nights!  :bighug:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk