News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Still down for the count.

Started by looneylane, January 15, 2017, 09:11:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

I take Nucyenta, and it works good. But, my doc said it acted like a pill form of fentanyl, but she was replacing my fentanyl with the Nucyenta at the time. So maybe it will be covered when you can get it.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

looneylane

Quick update! I have been dx with a vestibular nerve injury they believe was caused by a virus. No help yet and more tests on the horizon to find the extent of the damage aand look into possible treatments though most likely it will just be about my brain compensating for the damage as much as possible......enough computer for today take care everyone

foxgrove

Screwed up ballance nerves... dang but that's gotta suck!  I imagine it's put you off your food and made movement, even eye movement, nearly impossible.  My niece suffers from Menere's and said it sounds very much like one of her episodes... Fortunately for her, the episodes pass in time.  Kinda like a flare in the inner ear.  Wow!

I'm wondering if there's some way to set it up so you don't have to read or see to reply... text to speech and voice recognition maybe?  It would allow you to remain essentially motionless without having to use your eyes.  Whadda ya think?  Might it help?
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

looneylane

It might will have to check on it. On another note don't take your granddaughter to the imax theater to watch Beauty and the beast with vertigo!! Not even the non 3d one lol I st for the whole movie looking at the seat in front of me as it was way to much vertigo triggering movement.... Wow way to much unnatural movement I guess the 3d version it would have made the scenes look cool but for me it was just wanting to fall over time! On a good note we went out to a Japanese Restaurant and we had an awesome meal! I had the tempura roll at Arigato Sushi!

foxgrove

Oh geez, that would really send you for a loop.  I don't do anything even close to 3D anymore... makes me want to barf instantly, and I'm not suffering from vertigo... at least not much.  Dude, you're one dedicated Grampa!  :bighug: :great:

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: foxgrove on March 20, 2017, 04:04:56 PM
 Dude, you're one dedicated Grampa!

Exactly what I was thinking

either

that

or

completely clueless  :lmao:  :emolaugh:  :giveup:
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

looneylane

it was beauty and the beast so lets go with dedicated grampa! LOL

denny

Animated? Or new motion Picture?
Either way u have my sympathies. :rotfl: :emocrazy:
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Quote from: denny on March 21, 2017, 12:26:09 PM
Animated? Or new motion Picture?
Either way u have my sympathies. :rotfl: :emocrazy:

Oh yeah... forgot there was a new version out there.  How was it?  Same ole same ole?

Foxgrove

denny

I used to watch the TV series with my wife.
The others I haven't seen. Just heard about them.

Seriously, it would be a foot long if I didn't trim. Annoying.
TMI- I don't think so. :biggrin:
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

looneylane

It was the new live action movie! It was pretty well a remake of the animated movie from what I could tell with my head buried in my hands LOL.

foxgrove

Quotefrom what I could tell with my head buried in my hands LOL.
Yeah... vertigo makes seeing things like that a wee bit chall...  {urp}  challeng... {gurgle} chal... ...  Hard!!!   :sadhug:

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk