News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Update on me

Started by Robby, January 25, 2017, 03:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foxgrove

At that point, I would recommend you break the wetsuits and paddling gear out of storage, you know... just in case.  ;)

Stay dry my brother.  It's a wet and wild spring out there all ready!  (and we weren't due for spring for another month and a half!!!)
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

denny

I I want some spring too! :an cry bukets:
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

countryboy

The weather man on our news last night showed a chart that stated that by now
we would normally have 3.12" of rain.  To days total is 12.85".  That is one hell
of a lot of water.  And they wonder why there are so many old large trees that
are up rooting and falling all over the place.    buttkick
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

Robby

Well, I just spent the last 30 hours in the hospital with bronchitis. But, doing much better now, where does it all end??????
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

denny

DOES it End?
I'm sorry to hear that robby. :bighug: :bighug:

Just can't stand it. :emocurse:
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Wow robby!  Glad to hear you're out of the hospital.  That's a bit scary!  Are you prone to bronchitis?  I guess you and the nebulizer got pretty cozy there for a while. ;)  Be well and take care of yourself. :bighug: 

Wet air seems to not be very good for usses and y'all seem to have an awful lot of it this year!  Cold and clammy... never a good mix!  Here's hoping some dry air comes and gives us some relief.

Robby... how's Aaron doing this month?  Any changes or is he still out of sorts?  Praying, brother.  Let him know he's loved by many.  :budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

Quote from: foxgrove on February 25, 2017, 07:51:34 AM
  Are you prone to bronchitis?  I guess you and the nebulizer got pretty cozy there for a while. ;)

The last 3 or 4 years I have been, but never before that, and yes I was on a first name basis with the nebulizer, now it's inhalers and puffers.   

Quotehow's Aaron doing this month?  Any changes or is he still out of sorts?  Praying, brother.  Let him know he's loved by many.  :budy:

We just started some new meds yesterday so hopefully it will work, but as of now he's still pretty wild. Thank you brother we need all the prayers we can get.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

ronr

Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk