News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

What an awesome site to find.

Started by Cheshire, March 14, 2017, 01:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheshire

Hello, I wanted to thank everybody for they're stories here. Y'all have helped me feel not absolutely insane.
Been at the hard symptoms of FM for five years now, I quite drinking five years ago coincidently and my body just stopped working correctly. There's a wicked pain spot on my right testicle that has brought about spiritual changes...
3 other intense spots keep me at home 24/7 except for Dr appointments.

I've been scanned; scoped, MRI'd up and down and found nothing. And yet the pain... even went through half of a nerve velocity test that almost put me into shock.(no pun intended)

I just stumbled apon this, and discovered that all of my symptoms are shared by you! Holy good god it's a real thing! I live with ptsd also,  so every Dr I go to just sends me back to therapy.  Argh.

I'm good on coping mechanisms but can't get a solid diagnoses. My whole moms side of the family is diagnosed, but I don't live by very open drs. It's either, "FM isn't real" or "men don't get FM"

This got a little away from me, thanks for readin.

Cheshire

Robby

Welcome Chesire.....

...and I imagine that testicle thing would be a religious experience.....
here's hoping you find the right Dr soon.

I'm not feeling good myself so I'll talk to you later.
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

countryboy

Glad you found our little corner of the world.  We try to help each other get through the bad times by communicating as much as we can.  Some days there are many posts and other days not so much.  It all depends on how we are feeling.  You will or have already found out that each of us are different and this damn FM effects each of us a little differently.  Thus, the medications also effect us differently.

Post any question and I am sure you will get some answers.

Welcome !!!!!!!!   :emowall:
IT IS BETTER TO BE CONSIDERED A FOOL, THAN TO
OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.   But
UNFORTUNTELY MOST PEOPLE REFUSE TO LEAVE ANY DOUBT.  -unknown-

ANY FOOL CAN CRITICIZE, CONDEM AND COMPLAIN --
AND MOST FOOLS DO.   'Benjamin Franklin'

ronr

Welcome  Cheshire !

Make yourself comfortable and read away.  Don't hesitate to ask because it's true what they say, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.
Everybody comes around at different times and being ill it takes longer to get a reply sometimes, but will will reply.

Time is short for me right now so we will talk more later.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

foxgrove

Welcome to the family Cheshire, :welcomeani:

As you can see, we're sporadic in our responses... kinda to be expected from a bunch of sick guys... so don't worry if posts you make take time to get answers.  We get there, slowly.  ;)  Sometimes it's slow thinkin, sometimes it's hard life, this week it's both for me. 

Dig in and enjoy.  There's years of knowledge and first hand experience with this monster... living with it, dealing with it, helping those around us understand it. 

Can't think today cause me head is funny but wanted to say welcome and make sure you knew that the folks out here care and want to connect with you.  See you in the forums.  Looking forward to knowing more about you.

Fox
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Cheshire

Hey hey thanks so much for he reply, it's so nice to find I'm "normal" as for as this thing goes.
I'm at the stage now where the friends and family don't visit anymore,  since I don't like hanging out really anymore.
But I did find Zen all considering, helps a lot.

Cheshire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk