News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

This weekend to include Friday

Started by Olys45, April 24, 2017, 10:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olys45

On Friday I took the day off to work on the wife's '09 Ford F-150.... before I got to working on that one, I found out that I smoked my ignition switch in the old '73 F-250... a couple of weeks ago I left the battery on the 40 amp charge when I thought I left it on the 2 amp setting...  :emomad2: :emocurse: :emowall: I dropped the battery from the F-150 into the 250, and as soon as I connected the batteries the engine turned over and fired right up...  :blowup:

We ended up manually pushing the 250 back and then backing up the 150 to the garage. I then jacked it up and took apart the rear pinion... the Mother In-Law was in Miles City so I called to order the part... which ended up being the wrong damn part... :blowup: :emobadmod:

On Saturday I woke up 1/2 hour early and thought I was running behind when I left the house...  :giveup: I ended up spending 20 minutes taking a "launch truck nap" waiting for the ShopKo in Wolf Point to open. I bought some socks that I forgot to grab (I was driving with sandals, gym shorts, T-shirt and hoodie) for my "real clothes". I changed after I made it up to Scobey (about 15 miles from the Canuck Border) and spent the late morning and early afternoon at the American Legion District Meeting. I changed clothes again before I blasted back out of town and made it home around 1830 after another stop in Wolf Point to grab the correct part for the F-150.

I must have borrowed too many spoons by the time I made it back home... I was in bed by 2000... I didn't awake until 0930 or so Sunday...  old-man/cane old-man/cane

I was a wreck for most of Sunday and had to pass up on throwing darts in the "A" league. Of course I felt real good before I went to bed...  :emowall: :emowall:

Oly
A Refugee from the Peoples Republic of Minneeesootah, living on the Prairies of Eastern Montana.

God created Aircraft Mechanics so Pilots could have hero's too!

foxgrove

Sucky weekend!!  We gotta get a better source on them spoons, brother!  :budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

Sounds like one of my weekends  :giveup: . Rest up and feel better soon
/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

Olys45

Quote from: foxgrove on April 24, 2017, 02:08:53 PM
Sucky weekend!!  We gotta get a better source on them spoons, brother!  :budy:

Nah just a sucks Sunday!

Oly
A Refugee from the Peoples Republic of Minneeesootah, living on the Prairies of Eastern Montana.

God created Aircraft Mechanics so Pilots could have hero's too!

denny

Better sorce of spoons sounds good to me.
Rest up oly!
I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

ronr

It always sucks when we overdo and must assume the position, but do it again we will.
Times are tough when "Happy Hour" is your nap.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!

wmoore

There are times when you just gotta do some things yourself, no matter the misery that comes latter.  Good luck!

foxgrove

Quote from: wmoore on April 29, 2017, 11:18:40 AM
There are times when you just gotta do some things yourself, no matter the misery that comes latter.  Good luck!

::Amen::  Well said!!
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk