News:

Welcome Back to the MenWithFibro Forums
It does not matter the name, We all have the same symptoms.
We are THE ORIGINAL
"MenWithFibro"

Main Menu

ShoutBox! For quick short shout outs to other members. For introductions, questions or comments please post in the proper sections of the forum.

2023 Nov 18 19:10:11
ronr: Sorry folks but we have to move again.  Finances is the major reason and but the new hosting service is kicking back tons of errors and things just aren't work well!  I cleaned out the shoutbox just so that the changes messages will stand out better!

2023 Nov 18 19:06:32
ronr: Facebook does not allow nearly the amount of privacy and they search for people and groups thatdon't follow their guidelines.

2023 Nov 13 19:25:44
ronr: This link is an invitation for those that would like to follow us! https://discord.gg/WYfQM3TW

2023 Nov 13 19:25:04
ronr: Discord is new to most of us but there is a GREAT DEAL of privacy there.  You need to be invited to even see our page.  Download of the app is easy and there are plenty of directions

Funny Pictures #3 or pics-redo

Started by Robby, July 17, 2017, 06:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robby

Seems Photobucket got mad at me, not that I care but I'm trying something different

/>----------
I will put you in the trunk, and help people look for you, DON'T TEST ME.

denny

I KNEW IT WAS THE ALIENS!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Olys45

The last one took a bit... lol

Oly
A Refugee from the Peoples Republic of Minneeesootah, living on the Prairies of Eastern Montana.

God created Aircraft Mechanics so Pilots could have hero's too!

foxgrove

a-Ha!!! I think you're on to something here...  :biggrin: :lmao: :rotfl:

Good funnies... you're very punny today! :budy:
Where God leads, His hand always provides
...so keep Calm and code on....

Foxgrove

Robby

/>----------

foxgrove

Funny... I thought the guy in the last frame had his life destroyed by the chemical stew that is Fabric Softener!!  Talk about putting a fuzzy face on a toxic product!  There are at least a dozen known or suspected carcinogens, airway irritants, sensitizers, and estrogen clones in that stuff.  Sadly, I can't even begin to describe what it does to me other than to say it's a multiple day migraine and other stuff...  Most days I'd rather die than encounter it!  It is the basis of so many people's MCS stories it makes me sob when I see folks but it!

Ok, enough from me.  I can't make people change what they wash their clothes in, I can just hope that people will think about others before they go and splash on that cologne, or use that fabric softener or dryer sheets or throw their clothes in with a fragranced detergent.  Sorry for the interruption, I've just had a number of very bad days due to fragrance in laundry products being pumped out onto my street and am battling to keep breathing right now.  End of story... back to the funny side of life. 

Foxgrove

Robby

/>----------

foxgrove

...and poof it exploded!!  Love that... lived that.  Dogs have such a cure innocent look... it's such a dead giveaway!  :lmao:

Foxgrove

denny

:emocrazy:

How would I know I not sick from daily poisons in my Environment?
Jus,u know, all ways been there so u wouldn't know. :emowall:

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

Robby

/>----------

denny

Now THATS movation!

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Moooooooooove-ti-vation!!!  when you got-to-got-to-move!!!  (or run like a scared little girl... whichever!)  :lmao: :rotfl: :emolaugh:

Foxgrove

Robby

/>----------

denny

But she did move it. :lmao:

I'm making us a sign like that nice normal family.
Except our secret is out already. :LOL:

"FREE ME FROM EXISTANCE"
It is what it is...

foxgrove

Yeah... I'm in the same boat too.  We'd post a "normal family" sign but nobody'd believe it!!!  :insane: :lmao: :rotfl:

Foxgrove

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk