OLD MWF Forum

Back to the Main Forum

July 28, 2014, 11:35:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: DO NOT POST IN THIS FORUM. This forum is an "ARCHIVE-ONLY" Forum. ALL NEW POSTS WILL BE DELETED.  ALL Posts are LOCKED. 

Home   Help Search Back to the Main Forum Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anthrax Vaccine and Fibromyalgia  (Read 839 times)
Franco
Yo Franco

« on: May 12, 2008, 07:25:35 PM »

This question goes out to those veterans that had the Anthrax Vaccine. Why doesn't every who get the Vaccine become ill? I have friends who also got shots and they have no side effects? Or is it all genetic.
Gunsmith
The Gun Man

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »

From what I can tell it is Genetic.  I have never been in an accident, never had surgery, never had a severe flu.  However, after my first trip to the Gulf, and the shots, I started having the pains with no aggrevating factors.  It could have been something else in the Gulf that caused it but I am not sure.  What is the one thing all the Vets with GWI have?  The shots.  Not the location.  The Gulf area was VERY large and some of the guys never really set foot on the ground (Navy).  Some of them still have the FMS symptoms.  I think it is genetic and the shots we got were the trigger. 

Now for those who were never in the Gulf who have GWI....OOPS.....I mean FMS   :laughing1:  there is more than likely some other trigger.  For the few I know personnally, there was two major accidents, a major surgery, and a major sickness.  All of those were triggers as far as we can tell.  None of those four people were in the Gulf and none of them ever had Anthrax or Gama shots. 

However, it is up to you to decide what is what.  That is simply my opinion.

ScopedArms Is My Profession.  What do you have in your sights?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: